FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Frequently asked questions and our answers can be read here ...
What are the advantages in Uzma if compared to Digital Mosque Clock in general?
- Can display the Hijri calendar.
- Can display images that can be changed easily.
- Play videos in slides.
- Display running text with lots of unlimited lines.
- Play Quran audio before the call to prayer (azan) and can be uploaded by yourself as you want or just choose one of the 4 international Qori provided, namely Sheikh Misyari Rasyid Alafasy, Sheikh Sudais, Sheikh Sa'ad Al-Ghomidy, Sheikh Shuraim, and there is also option for additional audio translation in Indonesian. This Murottal will be played sequentially from Juz 1 to Juz 30.
- Using a reliable hardware device, the Raspberry Pi 3.
- Make it easier to arrange the time schedule for the call to prayer (azan) and iqamah so it helps to discipline the worshipers of the mosque.
- Save information board space, because by using Uzma then announcements and mosque information can be displayed in one screen that is displayed alternately automatically.
- There is information when the priest can even ring the siren during the month of Ramadan, time of syuruq (rising sun) and time Dhuha.
How does Uzma work?Uzma uses a mini computer to process all the features it provides. And to display the end result using a monitor / television via an HDMI cable. So that the size of the television used can be adjusted to the budget (budget) prepared by each client.
How do you change the configuration or content in Uzma?Managing Uzma is very easy, only requires a smartphone or laptop or PC that has WiFi facilities. Because Uzma already provides a local server that can be accessed by smartphone / laptop / PC from the browser only. After that all settings can be changed and saved.
Do Uzma only be used for the mosque?No, Uzma have a main feature for setting up automatic prayer schedules. But this prayer schedule can be deactivated for use in addition to the mosque, for example in schools, universities, government offices, companies, hospitals, clinics, restaurants / restaurants, etc.
What are scheduled audio features for?Scheduled audio is a feature that makes it easy to play audio (mp3) at a certain time, such as on a specific date, month, day, hour. This feature is very useful for schools, Islamic boarding schools such as turning the bell in hours, rest hours, hours of return. It can also be used to make announcements, play verses from Quran, play songs / hymns, and so on.
Last updated 13 Nov 2017 04:01pm